DOWNLOAD ✫✫✫ https://shurll.com/2uZiCV
Electromagnetic Wave Theory Kong.pdf: A Comprehensive Textbook for Students and Engineers
Electromagnetic wave theory is a branch of physics that deals with the propagation, interaction and radiation of electromagnetic waves in various media. Electromagnetic waves are oscillating electric and magnetic fields that can travel through vacuum or matter. They have applications in many fields such as communication, radar, remote sensing, optics, lasers, plasma physics and more.
One of the most popular and authoritative textbooks on electromagnetic wave theory is Electromagnetic Wave Theory by Jin Au Kong. This book was first published in 1986 and has been revised and updated several times since then. It covers a wide range of topics such as Maxwell’s equations, plane waves, waveguides, resonators, antennas, scattering, Cerenkov radiation, moving media, plasmas, crystals, integrated optics and more. It also provides many examples, problems and historical notes on the development of electromagnetic wave theory.
Why You Should Read Electromagnetic Wave Theory Kong.pdf
There are many reasons why you should read Electromagnetic Wave Theory Kong.pdf if you are interested in learning more about electromagnetic waves. Here are some of them:
- It is a comprehensive and rigorous text that covers both the fundamentals and the advanced topics of electromagnetic wave theory.
- It uses a mathematical approach that emphasizes problem solving and physical interpretation.
- It provides clear and concise explanations of the concepts and phenomena involved in electromagnetic wave propagation.
- It includes many figures and diagrams that illustrate the principles and applications of electromagnetic waves.
- It offers a variety of examples that deal with practical situations such as guidance, radiation and scattering of electromagnetic waves, metallic and dielectric waveguides, resonators, antennas and radiating structures, Cerenkov radiation, moving media, plasmas, crystals, integrated optics, lasers and fibers, remote sensing, geophysical probing, dipole antennas and stratified media.
- It contains many challenging problems that test your understanding and skills in electromagnetic wave theory.
- It features historical notes that highlight the contributions of many influential scientists to the field of electromagnetic wave theory.
How to Download Electromagnetic Wave Theory Kong.pdf
If you want to download Electromagnetic Wave Theory Kong.pdf, you can do so by following these steps:
- Go to the website sci-books.com, which offers free download of many science books in PDF format.
- Type “Electromagnetic Wave Theory Kong.pdf” in the search box and click on the search button.
- You will see a list of results that match your query. Click on the one that says “Electromagnetic Wave Theory by Jin Au Kong (PDF)”.
- You will be redirected to a page that contains information about the book such as its description, authors, publication date, number of pages and user reviews.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the button that says “Download PDF”.
- You will be asked to complete a captcha verification to prove that you are not a robot. Follow the instructions on the screen and click on “Verify”.
- You will be able to download Electromagnetic Wave Theory Kong.pdf to your device.
What You Will Learn from Electromagnetic Wave Theory Kong.pdf
By reading Electromagnetic Wave Theory Kong.pdf, you will learn many important concepts and skills in electromagnetic wave theory. Here are some of them:
- You will learn how to derive and apply Maxwell’s equations, which are the fundamental laws that govern electromagnetic phenomena.
- You will learn how to analyze and solve problems involving plane waves, which are the simplest form of electromagnetic waves.
- You will learn how to deal with waveguides, which are structures that confine and guide electromagnetic waves along a certain direction.
- You will learn how to design and optimize resonators, which are devices that store and enhance electromagnetic energy at certain frequencies.
- You will learn how to understand and calculate the radiation and scattering of electromagnetic waves by various objects and structures.
- You will learn how to exploit the Cerenkov radiation effect, which occurs when a charged particle moves faster than the speed of light in a medium.
- You will learn how to handle moving media, which are materials that have a velocity relative to the observer or the source of electromagnetic waves.
- You will learn how to describe and model plasmas, which are ionized gases that exhibit collective behavior and interact strongly with electromagnetic fields.
- You will learn how to characterize and manipulate crystals, which are solids that have a periodic arrangement of atoms or molecules and exhibit anisotropic properties.
- You will learn how to integrate optics, which is the field that deals with miniaturized optical devices and systems on a single substrate.
- You will learn how to use lasers and fibers, which are sources and transmission media of coherent and high-intensity electromagnetic waves.
- You will learn how to apply remote sensing, which is the technique of obtaining information about an object or a phenomenon without physical contact.
- You will learn how to perform geophysical probing, which is the method of exploring the subsurface structure and composition of the earth using electromagnetic waves.
Who Should Read Electromagnetic Wave Theory Kong.pdf
Electromagnetic Wave Theory Kong.pdf is suitable for anyone who wants to learn more about electromagnetic wave theory and its applications. However, it is especially recommended for the following groups of readers:
- Students who are taking a first year graduate course on electromagnetic field theory or a related subject.
- Engineers who are working on projects that involve electromagnetic wave propagation, radiation or scattering in various media.
- Researchers who are interested in advancing the knowledge and understanding of electromagnetic wave theory and its applications.
- Educators who are looking for a comprehensive and authoritative textbook on electromagnetic wave theory to use in their teaching.
Electromagnetic wave theory is a fascinating and important field of physics that has many applications in various domains. Electromagnetic Wave Theory Kong.pdf is one of the best textbooks on this subject that provides a comprehensive and rigorous treatment of the theory and practice of electromagnetic waves. It covers a wide range of topics from the fundamentals to the advanced aspects of electromagnetic wave propagation, interaction and radiation in different media. It also offers many examples, problems and historical notes that enhance the learning experience and appreciation of the field. Whether you are a student, an engineer, a researcher or an educator, you will find this book to be a valuable and indispensable resource for your studies or work. You can download Electromagnetic Wave Theory Kong.pdf for free from sci-books.com and start learning more about electromagnetic wave theory today.